Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stillness Beauty On The Concrete Crust

Personally...i wish for a black rose as a gift.
I can only imagine it, with my beloved cell-cam,
call me a smug, but who can't blame me?
I love to snap it,
some loneliness of beauty things,
it's so real yet you must claim that i fooled you,
nevermind then.
My world is a small canvas filled with
extraordinary detail.
But never called me an ant,
'cause i've eagle-visioned eyes,
i can look upon the widest landscape,
and the most inferior that you might be ignore.
This is my wish;




Arrogant am i, if i claimed myself a good snap-shooter?
yeah...i'm not even saying that i'm a good (f.t.g.r.f.r)
, not gonna make myself a jerk you know.
Let my 'friends' or other 'hi-ppl' do that,
i'm just doing what i'm...err...interested with.

Jeez...i'm still sound like a jerk, no better than the lonely red guy on that concrete-clad surface.
Who am i anyway?

PS: Just remember to give me a bouquet of black roses,
AND by means; not in my funeral, okay?
xoxo
IRS INITSUGA
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! Love the snap shots- want to follow each other? My blog is http://bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com/
    Flower,x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gothic romantic vibe of these pictures! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete