Friday, September 16, 2011

Red Hot Soldier Of My Heart

X    X
XOXO   XOXO
XOXOX XOXOX
XOXOXOX
XO
X
X

Red is Red,
and always be red.
Brave and Strong,
no matter the form was,
the Glare of Glory,
will be remain.


Not like some of my friends, i've never treat red colour as my favorite one, in fact, i think red is totally over the top, sugar-high personality, fire-up ego, and stuff. But, as the meaning of red itself, bravery, i found this red to be match some of my characteristic. Yup, the colour of Gryffindor, (red/gold combo) which happens to be class of chivalry, top-notch talents, and up-going/active people from HP, someone like me, if i'm not too sound like a jerk (this time). I'm not 100% red-gal i think, because i rather tend to be calm, quiet/peaceful person if i'm need to (depends of situation), but if i'm on my 'autistic', 'hyper-excited' mood, yes, i'll be proud to be called red-gal.

My stuff up there, not just represent red-gold glory moments, but also some of my favorites too. The tin-soldier (that i wished to be a nutcracker, but it's not!), is a memorabilia when i visited Singapore toys museum (MINT) on Seah street, almost three years ago. I love oldie mechanic toys, just twist the tin-key behind and he's walk, and play drum too, really eco-friendly i'll must say, despite the tin material, you don't need energy (battery/re-charge), just a simple efforts of finger-twist, cool. The other stuff, well...the name spelled itself. If i want instant calmer (in Nigella Lawson's voice), i just re-stock the double-chocolate macadamia cookies, the Famous Amos specialities of goodness. The cookies tin-case actually heart-shaped, so it's properly if i said "My dear soldier, the keeper of my heart" without too much gag-reflex from you, I HOPE!

Spare my soul in your shining swords,
as my blood will shed over,
my bravery will kept in my vein.
The greatness of fury,
never bury me down,
grave is not my place,
the golden field will take it's place
forever and ever.
XOXO
XOXOXOXO
XOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXO
XOXO
XOX
XO
X

No comments:

Post a Comment