Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Art Of Repeating Stupid Mistake Part 3

Making mistakes for so many times to some so-called-wise-guy is a degrading, wasting time, and irresponsible as 'properly' human being. But, what if we never do anything wrong, always right and be perfect in our whole life? Is it normal? Is it the proper life? Well...being myself who making mistakes all the time, for my point of view is a part of learning, learning my own life. Even stupid mistake, which i love to make each part like a experience episodes, 'cause i'll remembered and remind myself to always aware about that. So...mistake for me is a life-coaching device, never be something i'll regret (try not to).

For this part, i want to shared my experience about buying trend stuffs. First, my local indie music. In my country everything that came from western world, become as 'standart' of trend. Like fashion (NYC, London, other Europe), something labelled as 'cult' fashion, usually marked as a highly-praise design, individual item (err...'limited'), and comes with very damnnnnnnnn expensive prices (cursed our corrupt tax policy!), really ironic, 'cause the label used to be not that high from their original places. As for music, 'indie' label usually patronized from; swedish-swing, electro-daft-punk-wannabe, bjork wannabe (puh-leazee...!!! They try to be so smarties, but ended as dorky), 60-70-80's (give me a break), and many idea-pretenders imaginable. I mean come on, we're not even swedish, their music capability was some kinda garage experimental something, but their fashion style & attitude (some of them) well..., SNOB ALERT! (PS: You guys only lasted 2 albums maximum OKAY!). I've only had 3 kinds, one of them is Dear Nancy, okay...they're not a snob, i don't know them in public (TV/Celeb/Gossip views), they're really nice on friendster (yup...it's been a long time period). I buy their lovely/chic-carton-covered CD in Aksara, our 'cult' lifestyle store located in Kemang, South Jakarta. It's not considered as an album, it's extended play (ep.) so it's more like a short project. Dear Nancy "My Little Story" ep. in my opinion, is a sort of music that we always play in our high-school band sessions. It's simple, doesn't have cool sound effects (even include synthesizer). The good point is, it's cheap, our local indie music' CD comes around 2$-3$ (20.000-30.000 in indonesian rupiahs), so...it's not a ripped-off stuff. But, i won't even try to buy again anymore, three-times mistakes is enough for me.

The other stuff i don't want to repeated to buy again is Krispy Kreme doughnuts, 'cause i always found the doughnut is slightly too sweet for my liking. I'm Dunkin Donuts person. Krispy Kreme becoming a 'saccharine' trend in my town, the green-red dot appeared almost in all mall/market, side-by-side with various doughnut contender (J.Co, Dunkin's). But i love the Krispy Kreme paper hat though, it's retro-fun! I'm even think about taking the free paper hat only if i'm visiting the stall next time, Heh! It's not stealing, right? I wonder...


Can you spot a stuff that not comes from this  stupid-mistake part?

Clue 1 : It's a childhood toy.
Clue 2 : It's 3D-feel-n'-touch experience.
Clue 3 : Cute and comfort to hug with (okay...i'm disgusted myself by mentioned it).

AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH, IT'S DEFINITELY NOT A MISTAKE.


No comments:

Post a Comment