Friday, July 22, 2011

Unforgettable Gift From Extraordinary People Part 2

Invalice
Chocobo
Crystal
{{{White Mage / Black Mage}}}
Vierra
Knight
Jagd

Okay... if you don't understand my mambo-jumbo up there it's okay...,at least you're a loyal gamer.

A loyal Final Fantasy franchised gamer.

Ha! No kidding, even myself always found the FF series to be intimidating for me, started from my earlier PSX era, the ever famous Final Fantasy VII (Cloud!Tifa!), i'm confessed that i never got the ending there, stuck in the middle and give up!

And...for now, i'm just addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on my GBA emulator, it's funfunfun! And i'm beginning to catch up the Nintendo DS version (FFTA2), yeah! I should post about it later.

And...i have friends in college who addicted to the grown-up FF series (err...PS2 versions), and they're very IN to it. And two of them even give me this;


Yup...it's a Save Crystal Necklace from Final Fantasy XII (you should check the web, nice catch!). I never play this version, 'cause i don't have PS2, even i have, i'm not sure i can finishes it (as i never use a cheat code / game shark or else).
My friends gave me this oceanic goodies from the
Japan Culture Fair that i've missed it.
Very nice of them, it's like a missed-the-moments gift.
The cool-effect that i shoot just came from the
crystal itself, and yes! It's not real
sapphire, babe! But what the heck, it's still had a
shinning glory.

T
TOT
TOTE
TOTEM
TOTEMA



TOTEMA
TOTEM
TOTE
TOT
T

No comments:

Post a Comment