Monday, July 11, 2011

Ghost Can't Steal As It'll Be Kept Forever

I'm not ashamed to admitted that i love gathering stuff, small/detailed/memorial stuff. It's freakin' hilarious how a small things can created a huge meanings, or even stories. Yet, i'm also think that if a small stuff can produced bigger story, how about big stuff? Errr...humongous??? Well i'll kept that later...


Verb: Conditioning, is a architecture boogazine, and becomes my love, my inspiration, my eternal excuses for showing hatred for the other boring/commercialized architecture books. Well why? For me architecture books must be liked manga, full of images, little bit of words, OR, full of un-grammatized-cult words, few images. I hate when architecture books translated as rhetorical theories, or definition, i wanted more phenomenon, more tragedy, more angst. Verb: Conditioning described a phenomenon towards identity in architecture, for examples; Las Vegas, it's a tacky, identity-crisis wonderland, if i see them in my mere mortal vision, but as architecture, Las Vegas is recreating fantasy, rediscovered dreams. The other project in this boogazine that i loved you can read further in my earlier post, here. There's many interesting projects that compounded in one tiny book, and i'll posted about it, promises...promises.

The post-ice-cream-cap of mine came from Ben&Jerry's, it's a cult institution that created a social trends, and the coolest one. I love how they do to their website, swanky! Fun, yeah just like my favorite architecture boogazine, must be fun, must be blow my mind. I love the vanilla one, they used real vanilla bean, you can spotted through the tiny black speckled. And salute to them to used fair trade vanilla, one of them came from my country Indonesia. The real weird things about that, there's no outlet found in my country (well there's some of hiding in the midst of the city, but...come on!), the vanilla one i've got on my Singapore's trip, they've a lot of outlets there (even on the Siloso beach, Sentosa), how envious. 

The other stuffs left; Olde Mickey Mouse pocket watch and 4711 mini cologne. The pocket watch i've got from my Dad business trip back when i'm on first grade (circa 1993), and the most well-kept treasures of mine, still as new. I love how Mickey's hands become hour/min arrow. Gift from our parents in the childhood spelled legacy for me, unforgotable. The 4711 mini cologne, is another legacy, it's my late grandfather favorites, my Dad gives me on his Europe trip last year with my Mom (minus me, haha!), it's came from the original Koln, Germany, yeah...mine was a real genuine indeed. I love the smell, it's a first cologne ever made in history of perfume making (err...Koln=Cologne), it's fresh, aquatic fresh, with a hint of citrus, and densed alcohol, just like a after-shower smell, FRESH!

Err...when i took the shoot of my stuffs,
i don't realized it would be royally-klsx-gold all around,
as i hate the bourgeois-jerk things. Meh, i'll stick with the ghetto then, SHAZAMMM!  

1 comment:

  1. *sees top of ben&jerry bucket, drools* i actually a friend who collects those :D, and i can't possibly express how much i love the mickey mouse pocket watch 0_0

    ReplyDelete