Friday, July 15, 2011

Moon For Watch And Kill The Odyssey

...Oh great, i feel empty but yet comforted...


Courtesy; studio, hypercastle, look

And somehow, i wish they're disappear, so it's only me who exist here, occupied my own universe.

Perhaps, i'm just being sentimental right now, poor my soul.





I remembered when i first saw this gems back then since i try so damn hard finished my last architecture studio drawings. True OASIS if you asked me. 

British duo Nathan Parker and Duncan Jones really simplified the power of mega smartass sci-fi movie, and made it cooler, if not darker, angst-ier. As i don't get it about all Star Wars phenomenon, i've found Moon (2009) to be suppaduppacomft to watch, the essences of your own horror, agony, and desperate shown rather beautifully, not some kind philosophical/preaches bullshit, and it gives me real experience through supernatural of human mind. Picturesque through solar-blue-n'-white space, calm my freezes brain, and distressed my emotion. Colorific??? It's not a scene, not pretend to be cultistic scene maker, the whole process of just watching was over my normal mindset, and it's not that damn Kubrick's Space Odyssey (1968/2001), i hate that, sorry for my narrow-minded act of mine, but...please i don't need to be judged by artsy-smarty message just for to be called cult/cool person, YUCKKKSY! 

Okay...i'll stop my value-ing right now, so excuse me,
i just want created my lunar/space/posse
of myself.

  
So, i'm wearing; Rolling Stones thrift shirt, grey legging, "Batik" belt, stripey bag, and some peek-a-hole sneaks.
Destination: TeSaTe, edgy-indonesian restaurant (and it wasn't a club!), Plaza Senayan, Jakarta.

Now...i really want Gerty for myself...!
I Love You.I Love You.I Love You



Courtesy, medsc

"But IRS, i'm already pledged my loyalty to Sam Bell only, my very humble apologize"

======Well...seems like we can't have everything that we want, can't we?======




No comments:

Post a Comment