Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Art Of Repeating Stupid Mistake Part 2

Just like any other human being, i love music. But have a will to bother play with it?...errr...NOT! It's against my freedom i think. Stuck in the routine movement just not my personal taste. At this point, i really appreciated musician's work, fruit of rhythm, it's fantastic hearable art. Classical, Rock N' Roll, Jazz, Experimental, Tribal, Blues..., and every classification they named it, bring it, as long it's pleased my ear, i'll go for it. While my Dad, not like me, love music and playing with them; guitar (both electro and accoustic), and piano (and...keyboard), he conquered them all. It has been my curiosity that what can i do with all those thing...when he passed away. I'm sure i won't sell them, or give them to the needies,...nah. But, is it too late for me to practice that boring routine one by one at the time? Not sure, but there's still a hope, right?

My Dad's Clavinova is the old-time rag now, but the classical retro look still alluring for me than his PSR 3000, yeah...trust me. I've never forget my first piano lesson on my kindergarten days, it's boring...totally. I'm even cried all out on the street when it's time to go for that damn course, silly brat kind attitude of me. I never regret though, but i still feel some jealousy when i heard some of my friends play that black-white-midget-button-thing jingling in front of me, Fantaisie Impromptu everyone...??? Damn you Mr. Chopin! Sure, i want to make myself look cooler (slash, killer) by playing those in front of the stupidos (chance higher if you're hottie). Seems not every dream doesn't fit in one man's ego, that's life.

Talk about talent, i think i'll become very sensitive when someone burst out the topic. Yeah, not everyone had talent, it's a nature best kept secret. For me, i think i've a little talent about music, at least i'm not trend-ass-licker, just regular person with fickle ear i am. Music must be like 'cool as breeze' water for drink. The formula that worked for me is; 70% ice cold water + 30% room temperature tap one = eureka babe!!! Ha, eat that out you lousy so called professional music critics, my description eat your asses now! Okay scrapped that out, eat someone's ass was officially gross, especially stupid pretentious critics.


PS: The blingo'ring diamond LED key chain i put on, isn't just an accent, but more like artificial-effort of the shining hope for me to become second coming of Chopin, right...DREAM ON!  

No comments:

Post a Comment