Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Genuine Smile Behind Those Bars, My Confessions Part 1

As i mentioned about my ever-original pom, "Jazzy The Raisin Face", i don't want to forget his lil' bro, the bear-faced pom, Rocky. Talk about their name's, i just took it as simple as i can. I love music + I love dog = "Symphony". Rocky, is more submissive one, as his bro act as alpha-dominant-male all the time. As his not as smart and witty than Jazzy, Rocky can described as opposite one, reverse side from his lovely brother. I don't wanna be the horrible unfair person, no way! But, sometimes reality just bite you hard. Jazzy and Rocky is the examples of extreme siblings favoritism challenge. To be fair, Rocky, has a friendlier traits, beautiful smile, and very gentle kind. He doesn't...overactive too much, he's more calmer, let's say he is a melancholic-persona dog. I love both of them, and i just trying myself to be fair as i can, it's no hard-job, really. Rocky will give one of his best smile for you, so here it is (Jazzy peeking behind as extra);


10 Things I Like About Rocky

1. Your smucked-bear face,
2. Your stupid-innocent act,
3. Your so obvious jealousy (when i'm too care for Jazzy),
4. Your comforting puffier-coat-than-Jazzy fur,
5. Your patience (when i'm always treat Jazzy first),
6. Your deep-voiced bark (as Jazzy can be really-annoyingly high-pitched),
7. Your melancholic expression,
8. Your overly excited appetite (you're just snack-crazy, man!),
9. Your act-like-guardian-dog traits,

and the best for last,,,

10. YOUR MILLION-DOLLAR SMILE, HAS BEEN MY TWO THUMBS BROKENHEARTED AID!!!

Still i'm just a unfair jack-ass, i'm no better than 20th Century so-called-mom, what a pathetic human being i've becomes, my stupid act just gave me a huge regrets.

;[xoxo];

No comments:

Post a Comment