Friday, June 17, 2011

Remember, Remember, Good Time Isn't Always Come Regularly

Childhood times was the best time for me, especially kindergarten-elementary, oh those times...! Never comeback, off course, but because i 'accidentally' had stuff of memories that thankfully, kept safe until now, it becomes endless. Trip/Vacation times, is the most fav...(just like everyone else), i'm only passed on Southeast Asia only (Sg, Thai, Malay, yes! the incredible trio) while my Dad & Mom already flyby to Asia and Europe, blast! Must wait for my time to shine though *jealousy allert*. Proudly to say that i've remembered every detail on my trip, no sweating things, no exception.

From floating market to beautiful (they really was!shit!) drag show in Thai, being ripped off (#$%^&&@@*!) at KLCC in Malay, and having really good times in Sg. Why? Singapore is the most visited place for me, my aunt had been very lucky to work/living there, so the Sg trip giving us the full profit opportunity by now. Not like mere visitors in my country for being Orchard freaks or out-of-idea-just-shop-and-shop people. Well...i became adventurous one by strooling all the new places at every visited, even go-hike the Mc'Ritchie park and HSBC tree-top bridge (thanks to my friend for mentioned to me before!). Example of manner, the MINT toys museum was awesome, i really reccomended to you, it's not whacky, it's not cheesy, it's cool, the building itself has architectural kudos, chic i've must say!

And just for college, despite the horror from the gloomy design studio sessions, i enjoyed myself there, a lot. Maybe because the post-evil-circle-time-was-totally-got-over-me at senior high made me feel alive once more in campus. So many friend, trouble, enemy, hobby, project that had been the rhythm of my days. Or maybe because the architecture (as itself) infused my brain, leave it stoned, zombify, so i'd be emotionless, don't know. And the stuff of the day i picked for now; my kindergarten snapshot, 'suitenotsweet' neckace (made by my trio-pal-gal classmate, sell then i bought, you guys genius!), MINT tinderbox my alltime fav musee'souvenir, those all scrapped on my Mom's old workbook, wicked.


PS: We must work, we must play more, we want beauty, we have to work it out, COME ON!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely!

    Maybe you'd like to follow each other? :)

    Visit, comment & follow my blog!
    fashionwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete