Sunday, June 26, 2011

Greyish Heart Translated To My Presence

Showing emotion for me just like naked-ing a brain, it's hard, but not difficult, it's ankward, but not overly weird. So...when i try to strike a posse, i've always think the result it's not incredible, well you know...not-camera-person dillema. But i don't give a damn with it, i love making my own memorial. Chronology through self-mirrored-image is my true personal coach, without someone try to coaching me. That would be horrible, as i hate teacher, school, and stuff.


I'm sleepy, daydreaming, un-interested, restless, sombre, seems ghostly, disfigured. Nevermind. It's located on local-bussiness block somewhere on Pondok Indah, Jakarta, took the shoot before lunch, so i think it's explained my flatty expression, duh! I love the contrast between the grey-wolf wall, blood-stained floor, and greenish greenery behind. Kinda like desperate/hope, dying/lively conotation.

As usual, i had some unhealthy addiction of my Mom's Giordano Ladies collection, so i took her slouchy shirt, it's total comfort haven, 'cause when the wind blows, it flies. The minimalist bag, also from my Mom's GL (as a frequent-customer gift), khaki capri from GUESS? (another ashamed), faux-rose-quartz bangle from ANIMALE, and my favorite dual-combo of them all, the black bear necklace (dulcet fig boutique, Singapore), and m)phosis black-strapped sandals, again, comfy!comfy!comfy!

COMFY FOREVER, SO I WON'T BE CORNY 

OH YEAH...!CORNY,CORNISH,CORNI-ESQUE

JUST LIKE THE CULLEN'S (OR CULUN, INDONESIAN SLANG OF DORKY)

NO OFFENSE!;P

No comments:

Post a Comment