Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hey You White Krueger Dude Shrieked In Crypt

When i'm feeling twisted for a while, i'd rather making some 'project' than mourning in the darkest sorrow. And i doubt, it's not related to any architectural thing at all. It's not so artsy as i supposed, well...depends how you look at it. It's more like objective scene, captivated it alive. And to be honest, i really like focusing small things, than a bigger, wide landscape. I don't know, but my architecture mentors always sees me as a 'small-captured', although as future architect i've must see everything in small/big/whole concept. But that's my purpose of realizing my concept of living. We know about the book "Don't Sweat A Small Things" right, the principal of life, how we respect all little detailed things we found. Sounds like Japanese??? I can't blame them though, with all the sushi, ikebana, geisha, zen garden thing. Yes for them, detail is everything, simplicity is a life.

I don't want to associated myself to Japanese principal/Greek philosophy, 'cause somehow i found it to be overrated, kinda ridicculous for me. I'm now practicing Judaism, so beside that i'm only have to respected them sincerely. The whole concept of 'perfect world' doesn't work for me either. Somewhere out of the blue, it feels like when i'm think about roses. I'm grew on hatred of mere roses (red,white,yellow,pink), but i loved, sort of addicted to black one. Yes, i know, the black one doesn't even real. When i'm searched about the black rose i'm only get the artificial one; growing by blue-red-purple cross-breed, infused in black food coloring, even turns to be goth one, by extracting a goat's blood (whoa!!!). But the real one? Never ever. The closest one i can get so ever real black rose is the decadent Rosa Baccara (red blooded almost faint black colour) one.

The reason why i hated the mere roses, especially the red and white one, it's because how hypocrite their symbol can be? Love and purity...oh come one? They've thorn...freaky sharp thorn. It's like dealing with a cute people that "Hello, i love you, this is an awesome world, yayyy!!!" then stabbed you in the back...oh yeah, just perfect. It's not a nice, goodie-goodie flower, it will hurt you (if you just stupid enough to ignored the thorn), then i thought, why not black instead, it's colour of death, evil, sin, it's all matched to the rose's physics. And i found black rose shades to be so damn beautiful, it's monochromic, just like all architect favorite shades, monochromic forever, figures.

So this is it. I got the rose from my mom's birthday bouquet present from her collegue, and it's all white. It's almost a week, so it became mummified dead, and the shades became yellowy, woody colour, better than alive version in my honest...humble opinion. I'm picked the monstrous looking one, i put on the box of Royce dark chocolate thins, and snap, it's alive...alive looking, nightmare-ish, just like crazy friday the 13th dude.


PS: I'm considered the expression could be the best as you think the white rose is a angelic, purity forever, well it's NOT. Just like human, whatever beautiful, cute, innocent they're, if they deceased, it will becomes horror afterall, SNAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment