Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ode For My Mom In The Most Sincerity And Sorrowness

Loving your Mom, or hating her, it's a serious question. Yes, definetly. From my experience, i've been in a situations that made me really hate her. I know that as a children, born and raised by parents, especially birthed by the womb of a Mother, i've must be really grateful. The Torah also mentioned that we must honour or parents. With all that fact...i became really guilty, almost everytime, it's emotional sickness same as hatred. In reality, there's many issue regarding to chidren-parents feud, some still normal/okay, some more horrific, beyond human's morality. As for myself, i'm more like physchological-mind war, and yes, it's still normal, it's still far-far away from the 1981's "Mommie Dearest" movie.

Judge me if you will, 'cause what i knew, at least some of my friends (almost huge amount) had really close/love/adore in relationship with their Mom. Good for them, although i found  they won't understand of someone's feud for the rest of eternity, i can't blame them. The reason i hated my Mom, it's never-ever same as the spoiled-rag-kids that always pouted their big mouth, you know, money-based thing. My reasonings is rather on her personality traits, and how she treated others. For one example, as i don't want to leaked everythings here..., she's a vague-beauty-over-shallowed person. Yes, she's beautiful, you can see from the painting of her below, painted by her friend as a gift from his art studio in Bali. She's really enjoyed all the 'beauty' praises from everyone, too much enjoyed it i think. And she's always showing it proudly to others...even me. Out of the case, i love the pop-art self-potrait painting though, wish  i can have my own. The painting really represented her likeness; pastel colour, mild/soft, and sophisticated factor, all in. Yeah, it's nevertheless the essence of my Mom.

As i hated my Mom, doesn't mean i'm not loving her. I (truly!) love my Mom. I just wish she's become more motherlike than some selfish-tough-diva-socialite woman (damn it feminism, i hate you!). Oh yeah, she's always swear a bad things for me, nice touche! So i hope, desperately hope, she's changed, as i try so hard to pleased her. And i just discovered that there's few peoples out there shared the same, even more desperate problem with their Mom, talk about life!


PS: The image above may not as 'seems' a.k.a beauty/gentle as the reality, BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment