Friday, June 3, 2011

Suck My Green Tea Latte Brain Out, Don Corleone!

It must be a shallow phenomenon that made Don Corleone, a.k.a The Godfather built some kinda huge cult worshippers. It's not that i really hate Coppola's most hella good work (i adored Coppola's), but there's something i found really annoying about one-upman-shit charismatic persona.

In the other hand, Hannibal Lecter had something that Corleone didn't , the art of solitary psychocologic act. He do his evil work alone, NOT drag along the poor weaklings to drown in hell with him, just like Corleone did (shit!!!). I bet if Corleone didn't had a huge amount of people-eat-shit-following-party member and his dumb family, he's nothing but crap.

Well...blame me. Maybe because i really enjoyed Dr. Lecter's trilogy to many times, compared to The Godfather's that made me really passed out in a very first half hour. How genius Dr. Lecter can be; he's art guru, psychology master, scientist, decent traveller, mind-gamer, and everything that he want to be has to be cool enough for him. Don't forget that he has some unindentified magnetic charm, so much better than so-obvious-fine-charmer.


Goes on...talk about taking relax time, i had this Thomas Harris's Hannibal english version hardcover-clad book from public library in Senayan, Jakarta. The book's cover itself was simple, sophisticated, and very represent Dr. Lecter quality : solid black (his hidden evil), gold plated title (his avant garde taste), and blood velvet on reverse side of the cover (his addiction to blood...,and flesh).

And just like any other book-inspired-movies, book WIN off course! The horror, detail by detail was hypnotized (and really amused) me. I really...(mean it) really enjoyed my so called 'bible' though. For the best thing ever, when you started to munching this dictionary-thicked-wonder-of-work do mated it with best concoction as your post-angst quencher. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte, is my personal choice, one of my addiction in the past of couple months right now. I'd better choose just latte than the superfamous Frappucino. Why? 'cause i always feel when i drink any Starbucks's Frappucino, it always ended like i was eating a pile of flavored ice, and it wasn't good thing. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte is my stressed quencher, mood maker, my thirst savior. The only upset thing is, it's quite expensive compared to others Starbucks coffee, it's only tea for pete sake!

On picture, there's my aunt's coffee, and chicken spinach omellete muffin (YUM!). Starbucks is located on Supermal Karawaci, Tangerang, Jakarta. Very cozy place to eat, read, drinks, and net-browsing (*cough*blogging*cough*)...there's few charger provided each seat which placed near wall. I know this combo of Thomas Harris's Hannibal with Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte will seems little bit odd, but it's really work for my tranquillity-search-momentum.

PS: My first entree never be this good though, YIKES!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment