Monday, June 20, 2011

How To Strike A Wall-E Posse Without Feeling Dead

So many places i'd like to visit, and take some picture of it, moreover i'd like to pretending-i-was-posse moment, and if that's happen i asked someone to take a shoot (usually my Dad or Pal) rather than made my cell-cam auto timer mode (big no-no!). As i responsible to all my shoot-pic here, it's only execptional when it comes to self-photography err...correction...a photograph of me, by asking someone to taking the shoot (with my humble instruction), yeah that's it. And like all proper fashion-posse, there's three stuff to mentioned here; clothing, location, then...posse, and you don't wanna messed up yourself by ignoring those, don't you?

As i getting skinnier than the first-third-until-yesteryear of my college periode, i became the mutual parasite of my Mom's wardrobe, oh yeah! She's around size 1-2, and i'm around 1-4 (i'm curved...so the zero size challenge is definitely no way for me), the mutual relationship of me and my Mom's clothes will be considered as an affair. Sometimes i just took it without permission, and when my Mom saw me with her clothes, well...that's not good. She's regret my weight effort i think, ha! That's right, 'cause sometimes skinny woman can be really *sorry, Mom* bitchy. Even your own family/siblings/friends, and i found it's really disturbing phenomenon, just example of dumb-jealousy. Scarry.

Yet, i accomplished my posse by somehow looks like ankward robot, it's still managable, thanks to the location itself, the underground parking lot at Pondok Indah Mall II, Jakarta. Location is like a painter's canvas, it's a base of creation. The whole pastels theme just make a sense of emptiness, or just add calming effect on my ankward expression, well...time will teach you. So the cardigan, and tank top, it's Mom, both from Giordano Ladies, the khaki-colored capri pants by GUESS?, wedges pair by local shoe designer, ANANAS, and the necklace from my college friend's bussiness. I must admitted, i'm really got stucked on my capri nowadays, i can wear it for every week straight! It's a wonderful comfort feel from fashion that really worth the price itself (even it's from discount sale, makes it even better!). My whole posse thing was my enjoyable (although with ankward result) moment, it's free-spirited act, no need too fashhh-yonnized, really.


PS: Please be free to posse your own, take your own risk, enjoy your moment, BRUTALLY!

1 comment: